Thursday 19 February 2015

Daily Update--February 19/15

ELA-- There is daily reading of twenty minutes.

--The next IRP is due tomorrow, Friday, Feb. 20th. 
 --I am still waiting for signed vocabulary unit 5 tests to be returned to school.
 
--Chapter 2 quiz on the novel is to be signed and returned tomorrow.


Math--

SS-Get your Mesopotamia test signed and returned tomorrow.

Science-- Begin looking for articles for the Science/Health Media Project. You should have at least 2 articles printed off by now.

8R Science--Get the unit test signed and returned.
 
--Begin looking for articles for the Science/Health Media Project.
  
 
Cooking--Title page due next Day 4.


 *****For "I Love to Read Month", I shared my favorite children's book, Love You Forever. I would like the students to choose their favorite childhood book, bring it to class, and share it with us. We have also started a Reading Board Game which will continue to the end of the year.

******The MS Read-a-thon pledge sheets have been handed out, and I have encouraged the students to take part in this worthy fundraiser. We will continue with it until early March.

No comments:

Post a Comment