Wednesday 18 February 2015

Daily Update--Feb.18/115

ELA-- There is daily reading of twenty minutes.

--The next IRP is due Friday, Feb. 20th. They should have the good copy of their reflections completed, and now working on their book project. 
 --I am still waiting for signed vocabulary unit 5 tests to be returned to school.


Math-- The Math exam which will be written tomorrow. I have instructed the students to pick out more questions which deal with the concepts they are struggling with, and work on those.

SS-

Science-- Begin looking for articles for the Science/Health Media Project.

8R Science--Get the unit test signed and returned.
 
--Begin looking for articles for the Science/Health Media Project.
 
 
French--Test Friday.
 
Cooking--Title page due next Day 4.


 *****For "I Love to Read Month", I shared my favorite children's book, Love You Forever. I would like the students to choose their favorite childhood book, bring it to class, and share it with us. We have also started a Reading Board Game which will continue to the end of the year.

******We discussed the MS Read-a-thon today, and I handed out pledge sheets. I have encouraged the students to take part in this worthy fundraiser. We will continue with it until early March.

No comments:

Post a Comment