Friday 15 November 2013

Daily Update--Nov.15/13

Report cards and portfolios are going home today. I hope you have a chance to go over the portfolio with your son/daughter before the interviews. I have also sent back home the letter confirming interview times. I hope the slight changes which I have made will be fine. Please let me know if we need to make any changes.

ELA--Vocabulary unit 4 booklet is due Monday to correct.

Math--4.3 worksheet questions #1,2,3,4 a,b,c and #5 in problem format are due for Monday.

Science--The unit test will be written on Monday. The Naked Egg Inquiry Project is due Friday.

French--Scenarios are due Tuesday.

8R-Science--The unit test will be written on Monday. The Naked Egg Inquiry Project is due Friday.

Enjoy the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment