Tuesday 18 December 2012

Daily Update--Dec.18/12

I have just found out that my daily homework updates have not been published into my blogsite since Nov.21, and I have been typing them every day. I apologize for the error, and have no idea why it was not working. We are in the process of correcting this so it will be fixed shortly. Thank you for your patience, and if ever there are no updates, please let me know.

ELA--Cover jacket contest entries must be in by Friday. Work on your second book project which is due January 9th.

Science--Practice for the oral presentation of Pulmonary Circulation of the Blood which must be presented before Friday. Complete the "Fill in the Blanks" worksheet for tomorrow. Review vocabulary words for a short quiz tomorrow.

SS--Mesopotamia questions #10 to 17 are due . We did not get a chance to correct them today.

No comments:

Post a Comment